TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking our service, the Customer automatically agrees the following terms and conditions.
– It’s customer’s responsibility filling out completely the booking form, entering correctly the following requested by TRANSFER ROME AIRPORT: Pick-up Date & Time, number of passengers, luggage number, mobile phone number including international prefix, etc.)
– The confirmation of the service is provided by the staff of TRANSFER ROME AIRPORT.
– We recommend printing out your booking email to be displayed to your driver upon arrival.
– TRANSFER ROME AIRPORT only accepts online reservations, carried out by filling out the application form found on our site.
– Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your departure to guarantee the service.
– Transfers carried out between 20.00 PM and 06.00 AM are considered a night service and therefore a 10 € surcharge is applied to the standard fee.
– For night services, TRANSFER ROME AIRPORT only accepts advance payments with PAY-PAL.
– Children are considered as passengers, so be careful when booking a vehicle. If you need the CARSEAT / BABY SUPPORTER please advise it when booking, the cost for each accessory is 10 euros.
– Our SEDAN cars range from 1 to 3 people with up to 2 large luggage and 2 small luggage.
– Our MINI VAN and VAN are for up to 8 people with 8 large luggage and 8 small luggage.
– TRANSFER ROME AIRPORT owns all the cars and mini vans with special permits to access Rome’s historic center as well as CIVITAVECCHIA harbor.
– The tips are not included but are in your discretion.
– Cancellation of your reservation must be made at least 48 hours before the requested service .
– As soon as your plane lands, if you have problems with luggage in the next 45 minutes, you must contact TRANSFER ROMEAIRPORT that will alert your driver.
In case there was no communication with your company, your driver will wait for a maximum of 75 minutes, then leave.
In the event that your problem takes longer you can ask the company to wait for the driver to take 75 minutes, TRANSFER ROMEAIRPORT may apply a waiting charge equivalent to 25 euro per hour after 75 minutes.
– 1) Fiumicino Airport terminal 3 near the Meeting Point column
– 2) Fiumicino Airport terminal 1 near the Meeting Point column
– 3) Ciampino Airport in front of the exit
– 4) Port of Civitavecchia under the ship at the exit indicated by the staff.